суббота, 1 июля 2017 г.

The Ton July Challenge: Mood Board

Hello Everyone! 
 Today is the first of July and this means that new  theme at The Ton Challenge blog for this month is live and it's a Mood Board Challenge:




I started my card by stamping three flowers from Fresh Cut Sunflowers with Couture Color - Orchid Collection and Couture Color - Amethyst Collection. Then I cut out these using Fresh Cut Sunflowers Coordinating Dies. I stamped two images from Fresh Cut Anemones with  Couture Color - Citrine Collection and Couture Color - Orchid Collection. These flowers were cut out with Fresh Cut Anemones Coordinating Dies. Next I stamped sunflowers from Sunflower Cluster Mini Set with Smoky Quartz Dye, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut them. 


I stamped a banner image (+ sentiment) from Banners - Basic with Smoky Quartz Dye. Then I cut the banner using Banners - Basic Coordinating Dies. Next I stamped two images from Macarons using  Soft Orchid DyeIris Blooms Dye and Violet Fringe Dye and fussy cut them. I created a background using a blending technique with Rose Quartz Dye. I affixed all images to the card using 3D foam pads. Lastly, I added a few Dew Drops to finish off the card. 



Hope I could inspire you to join us on our July Challenge.

Rules:

1.You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
2.Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
3.You must link up your card and post to the In Links link up tool contained in The Ton's July Challenge post.
There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
Enter your card by July 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
The prize for this challenge is a $50 gift certificate to The Ton shop!
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

SHARE:

Комментариев нет

Отправить комментарий

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig